Astro-Pleat Merv 13 Expanded Metal Pleated 14x18x1
If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.
Air Filters Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 13 seasonal (Up to 3 Months) Expanded Metal Backing 1-inch pleated air filters are the highest performing filters (Hospital Grade) available in a residential HVAC furnace systems. MERV 13 filters not only only reduce up to 98% of allergens and microscopic particles for both homes and businesses but effectively eliminate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing. We highly recommend MERV 13 filters for any asthmatics or respiratory sufferers who requirer premium indoor quality in the their home or office.
MERV 13 filters meets the Green Building Council's latest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Indoor Air Quality Requirements for optimal indoor quality. These filters meet and/or exceed standard requirements for American Lung Association® Health House® and utilizes electrostatically charged, 100% synthetic media which offers significantly higher particulate efficiency than regular poly/cotton media pleated filters, with little change in static pressure.
MERV 13 filter media will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, or fungi in normal operating environments, and has not been chemically treated. Astro-Pleat™ MERV 13 pleated filters are an ideal upgrade from standard disposable panel filters. These filters are designed to last up to 3 months.
Air Filters Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 13 seasonal 1-Inch pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores, environmental smog and bacteria/allergens from circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, sneezing, asthma or other respiratory ailments. Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
Air Filters Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 13 seasonal 1-inch pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters media is thermally glued to Expanded Metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 13 seasonal pleated air filters contain 16 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
|U.S. Efficiency Type||MERV 13|
|Shipping||Ship within 5 - 7 days|
|Market||Residential, Commercial, Industrial|
|Applications||Furnace | AC Filter, HVAC, Apartment, Commercial Building, House, Industrial Workplace|
|Characteristics||3 Month Filter, Disposable, Arrestance 98%, Dust Efficiency 90%|
|Filtered Contaminants||Dust-Mite, Mold, Smog, Smoke, Allergens, LEED|
|Construction / Style||Standard Pleat, Cardboard Frame|
|Media||Expanded Metal, Cotton-Polyester|
|Pleats Per Foot||16|
|Manufacturer||Air Filters, Inc.|