If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Until now, the only marginally adequate solution to HVAC particle bypass was time-consuming installation of tape or messy, unmanageable and unreliable foam gaskets. Our filtration engineering specialists in recognizing and solving filtration issues designed a comprehensive cost-saving solution.
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ MERV 8 12x24x2 seasonal (Up to 3 Months) Expanded Metal Backing high capacity pleated filters utilizes electrostatically charged, 100% synthetic media which offers significantly higher particulate efficiency than regular poly/cotton media pleated filters, with little change in static pressure. Pockit-Loc™ MERV 8 filter media will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, or fungi in normal operating environments, and has not been chemically treated. Pockit-Loc™ MERV 8 pleated filters are an ideal upgrade from standard disposable panel filters. These filters are designed to last up to 3 months
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ bypass blocking system air filters will save you time and money with our new revolutionary design. Simply insert the flap from the first filter into the locking pocket of the second filter thereby creating an air bypass block. You can also add as many filters as you like side-by-side into a side access housing. Removal is simple, just pull out the first filter and the remaining filters will follow... IT’S THAT EASY
Pockit-Loc™ MERV 8 pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove leaves, insects, hair, beach sand, pollen, dust, pet dander and dust mites for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing. Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters contain 15 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
- Additional Information
SKU POC81224215 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 Euro Efficiency EN779-M5 Shipping Ship within 24 hours Market Commercial, Industrial Applications Air Handling Unit, Blower Unit, Built Up Filter Bank(s), Church, Commercial Building, Hospitals, Hotel, HVAC, Industrial Workplace, Manufacturing Plant, Mechanical Equipment Filter, Office Buildings, Outside Air Duct(s), Restaurant, Roof Top Units, School, Turbine Air Intake Characteristics 2-Inch Pre-Filter, 3 Month Filter, Arrestance 92%+, ASHRAE Efficiency 45%, Bank Frame, Disposable, Dust Efficiency 35%, High Capacity, MERV 8, Moisture Resistant, Panel Filter Filtered Contaminants beach, dander, dust, insect, leaves, mite, pollen Construction / Style Beverage Board Frame, Standard Pleat Media Expanded Metal, Mechanical Synthetic Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 15 Actual Size 12 7/16 x 23 7/16 x 1 3/4 Nominal Size 12 x 24 x 2 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907111765 MFG Part POC81224215 Weight 0.9000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.