Air Filters, Inc™ Flo-Pak™ 16x20x20 Tackified Poly Cubes are self-supported pocket filters offer excellent long life moisture resistant flexibility.
Poly Cubes are self-supported pocket filters offer excellent application flexibility:
- Prefilters- High dust holding capacity and low resistance make these filters an excellent choice for prefilters to extend he life of high efficiency final filters.
- Primary Filters- They can also be used as the primary filter in single stage systems to protect coils and mechanical equipment.
- Second Stage Filters- Our self-supported filters are used as the second stage in three stage filtration systems.
- Paint Spray Booths- Multiple models are used as the final filter in paint booth overspray collection systems.
The media is sewn around an internal wire frame to form a built-in gasket. This pre-vent air from escaping and eliminates air bypass.
- This filter is often used as a pre-filter.
- Offers more than five times the surface area than flat filter.
- Long Life
- Can be configured in any combinations of media or combination medias.
- Moisture Resistant
- Additional Information
SKU CF162020U1 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Market Industrial, Commercial Applications Industrial Workplace , Paint Booth, Commercial Building Characteristics 6 Month Filter , Arrestance 90% , ASHRAE Efficiency 45% , Disposable , Dust Efficiency 35% , MERV 8 , Moisture Resistant, Self-Sealing , Tackified , Pre-filter Filtered Contaminants dust , mite , pollen, dander Construction / Style Internal Wire Frame , Sewn Material , Single Pocket, 1 Pocket Media Hi-Efficency Polyester Filter Frame metal Pleats Per Foot Not Applicable Actual Size 15 1/2 x 19 1/2 x 19 1/2 Nominal Size 16 x 20 x 20 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907053430 MFG Part CF162020U1 Weight 2.7900
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.