If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Until now, the only marginally adequate solution to HVAC particle bypass was time-consuming installation of tape or messy, unmanageable and unreliable foam gaskets. Our filtration engineering specialists in recognizing and solving filtration issues designed a comprehensive cost-saving solution.
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ MERV 11 24x24x2 seasonal (Up to 3 Months) Expanded Metal Backing high capacity pleated filters utilizes electrostatically charged, 100% synthetic media which offers significantly higher particulate efficiency than regular poly/cotton media pleated filters, with little change in static pressure. Pockit-Loc™ MERV 11 filter media will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, or fungi in normal operating environments, and has not been chemically treated. Pockit-Loc™ MERV 11 pleated filters are an ideal upgrade from standard disposable panel filters. These filters are designed to last up to 3 months
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ bypass blocking system air filters will save you time and money with our new revolutionary design. Simply insert the flap from the first filter into the locking pocket of the second filter thereby creating an air bypass block. You can also add as many filters as you like side-by-side into a side access housing. Removal is simple, just pull out the first filter and the remaining filters will follow... IT’S THAT EASY
Pockit-Loc™ MERV 11 pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites, Mold, Smog for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing. Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
Air Filters Incorporated™ Pockit-Loc™ MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters contain 15 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
- Additional Information
SKU POC112424215 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 11 Euro Efficiency EN779-M6 Shipping Ship within 24 hours Market Commercial, Industrial Applications Air Handling Unit, Blower Unit, Built Up Filter Bank(s), Church, Commercial Building, Hospitals, Hotel, HVAC, Industrial Workplace, Manufacturing Plant, Mechanical Equipment Filter, Office Buildings, Outside Air Duct(s), Restaurant, Roof Top Units, School, Turbine Air Intake Characteristics 2-Inch Pre-Filter, 3 Month Filter, Arrestance 98%+, ASHRAE Efficiency 65%, Bank Frame, Disposable, Dust Efficiency 45%, High Capacity, MERV 11, Moisture Resistant, Panel Filter Filtered Contaminants beach, fog, hair, insect, leaves, mold, smog Construction / Style Beverage Board Frame, Standard Pleat Media Expanded Metal, Mechanical Synthetic Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 15 Actual Size 23 7/16 x 23 7/16 x 1 3/4 Nominal Size 24 x 24 x 2 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907111796 MFG Part POC111224215 Weight 1.2000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.