Air Filters, Inc. is a US based manufacturer of residential and industrial air filters. If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
This product is manufactured by Air Filters, Inc. and not by Aprilaire™ / Spaceguard™.
Astro-Guard ABP Merv 8 Activated Carbon Replacement for Aprilaire™ / Spaceguard™ 201 20x25x6
The Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Guard™ MERV 8 Activated Carbon Whole House Attic 20x25x6 Replacement filters can be used in all compatible size air ducts plus Trion™ / Air Bear™ cleaners that require a 20x25x6 filter. Providing light to moderate odor control of smoke, pet odors and cooking odors that are absorbed and trapped with in the millions of microscopic carbon pores. With a combination of granular activated carbon (Removing gases and odor's) thermally bonded to the polyester non-woven fibers (Rated for Arrestance of 85% and Dust Efficiency 35%) that offers maximum carbon surface area, consistent carbon distribution with minimal pressure loss. MERV 8 filter media will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, or fungi in normal operating environments, and has not been chemically treated.
The Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Guard™ MERV 8 Activated Carbon Whole House Attic 20x25x6 Replacement filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander and dust mites for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing.
Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Guard™ MERV 8 Activated Carbon Whole House Attic 20x25x6 Replacement filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters are polyester non-woven fibers are thermally bonded with granular activated carbon for maximum carbon surface area.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters media is thermally glued to Expanded Metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 8 whole house attic air filters contain 9 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
SKU SGP20256AC U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 - 60% CTC Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 - 60% CTC Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Market Commercial, Industrial, Residential Applications Apartment, Attic AC Replacement, Commercial Building, House, HVAC, Industrial Workplace Characteristics 12 Month Filter, Arrestance 90%, Disposable, Dust Efficiency 35%, MERV 8, OEM Compatible Filtered Contaminants dander, dust, mite, odor, pollen Construction / Style Standard Pleat Media Activated Carbon, Activated Carbon, Cotton-Polyester Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 9 Actual Size 19 3/4 x 24 3/8 x 5 7/8 Nominal Size 20 x 25 x 6 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907004401 MFG Part SGP20256AC Weight 8.3500
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.