Air Filters, Inc. is a US based manufacturer of residential and industrial air filters. If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Easily Converts standard air return ductwork from 1-Inch standard filters to this new and innovative 4" design.
All without any modification to your home or furnace system.
Simply remove your existing filter and replace it with the Four Seasons™ MERV 11 Annual (Up to 12 Months) Expanded Metal Backing pleated Air Filter no tools or modifications is necessary. MERV 11 rated air filters meet and/or exceed standard requirements for American Lung Association® Health House® and utilizes electrostatically charged, 100% synthetic media which offers significantly higher particulate efficiency than regular poly/cotton media pleated filters, with little change in static pressure. MERV 11 filter media will not promote the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, or fungi in normal operating environments, and has not been chemically treated. Four Seasons™ MERV 11 pleated filters are an ideal upgrade from standard disposable panel filters. These filters are designed to last up to 12 Months.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Four Seasons™ MERV 8 Annual 4-Inch pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander and dust mites for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing. Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically. The tapered shape allows the 4" depth to extend into the ductwork to allow for more extraction of airborne contaminants. The rim gasket holds the filter in place and forms a tight seal to maximize filtration. The Four Seasons™ Air Filter quickly and easily "converts" your return air from the use of a 1" filter to this new and innovative 4" design.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Four Seasons™ MERV 8 Annual 4-Inch pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 11 annual pleated air filters contain 9 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
SKU FS1112244 Recommended Replacement Rate 1 Year U.S. Efficiency MERV 11 Euro Efficiency EN779-F6 Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Market Residential Applications Apartment , House, HVAC , Furnace | AC Filter Characteristics Arrestance 95% , Disposable , Dust Efficiency 65% , MERV 11 , Up-Stream Gasket, Upgrade , 12 Month Filter Filtered Contaminants dust , mite , mold , pollen , smog, dander Construction / Style Cardboard Frame, Standard Pleat Media Cotton-Polyester, Expanded Metal Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 9 Actual Size 11 1/2 x 23 1/2 x 3 3/4 Nominal Size 12 x 24 x 4 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907004500 MFG Part FS1112244 Weight 13.8000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.