If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Easily Converts standard air return ductwork from 1-Inch standard filters to this new and innovative 4" design.
All without any modification to your home or furnace system.
Simply remove your existing filter and replace it with the Air Filters, Inc.™ Four Seasons™ MERV 6 Annual (Up to 12 Months) Expanded Metal Backing pleated Air Filter no tools or modifications is necessary. Antimicrobial air filters effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and other airborne contaminants in the air that greatly reduce the amount of allergens, so you can breathe easier. Micro-organisms, such as fungus, mold spores and bacteria are the smallest and the most difficult particles to remove from indoor air. With out proper filtration of these micro-organisms an accumulation can build up with in the air conditioning equipment and air ducts. By installing antimicrobial air filter you effectivly stop the cycle of recirculating microbes which reduces the opportunities to spread illness or allergies. Four Seasons™ MERV 6 antimicrobial pleated filters are an ideal upgrade from standard disposable panel filters. These filters are designed to last up to 12 months.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Four Seasons™ MERV 6 Antimicrobial air filters are treated with a specialized antimicrobial agent that stops microbial growth on contact in addition with 85% Arrestance and 30% Dust Spot Efficiency particle filtration. This filtration technology once reserved medical industry has now been made available for residential and commercial environments.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Four Seasons™ MERV 8 Annual 4-Inch pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 6 Antimicrobial annual pleated air filters contain 9 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
- Additional Information
SKU FSA16204 Recommended Replacement Rate 1 Year U.S. Efficiency MERV 6 - AM Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Market Residential Applications Allergen Control , Apartment , Commercial Building , Hospital Labs , House , HVAC , Industrial Workplace, Furnace | AC Filter Characteristics Allergy Free , Antimicrobial , Arrestance 85% , Disposable , MERV 6 , Up-Stream Gasket, Upgrade , 12 Month Filter Filtered Contaminants dander , dust , mite , pollen, allergens Construction / Style Cardboard Frame, Standard Pleat Media Cotton-Polyester, Expanded Metal , Antimicrobial Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 9 Actual Size 15 1/2 x 20 1/2 x 3 3/4 Nominal Size 16 x 20 x 4 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907004838 MFG Part FSA16204 Weight 12.0000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.