Air Filters, Inc. is a US based manufacturer of residential and industrial air filters. If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Sure-Fit Blue/White Dry Tackified 10oz 90Ft Roll 72x7/8
Air Filters, Inc™ SureFit™ Blue and Blue/White Dry Tackified 10oz polyester, Used as a high grade 1 inch Blue and white media made with small denier fibers.
Commonly used for upgrades from less efficient material and more efficient than the standard 2” fiberglass media
Air intake media for paint booths as well as powder paint collection.
- Polyester media bonded with a fire retardant resin.
- The fiber orientation and graduated Density , Tackified of this media yields greater depth loading and higher arrestance than other synthetic media.
- This product is a superior replacement for 1” polyester media’s that contain lumps and thin spots and may be used to replace 2” fiberglass media.
- Media makes an excellent prefilter for use in protecting more expensive high efficiency filters.
- The media repels moisture and is suitable for use in temperatures up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
SKU HP100BTR7290 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Construction / Style Roll Media Polyester Actual Size 71 7/8 x 1079 1/2 x 7/8 Nominal Size 72 x 1080 x 7/8 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907066164 MFG Part HP100BTR7290 Weight 27.0000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.