Air Filters, Inc. is a US based manufacturer of residential and industrial air filters. If you are interested in a larger pack size or have a question about this product, please click here to request a quote.Request a Bulk Order
Sure-Fit Green/White Light Tack Heat Sealable Pad 16x20x1/2
Air Filters, Inc™ SureFit™ Green/White Light Tack Heat Sealable polyester, Used as a high grade 1/2 inch green and white media made with small denier fibers.
Commonly used for upgrades from less efficient material and more efficient than the standard 1” fiberglass media
Air intake media for paint booths as well as powder paint collection.
- Polyester media bonded with a fire retardant resin.
- The fiber orientation and graduated Density , Tackified of this media yields greater depth loading and higher arrestance than other synthetic media.
- This product is a superior replacement for 1” polyester media’s.
- Media makes an excellent prefilter for use in protecting more expensive high efficiency filters.
- The media repels moisture and is suitable for use in temperatures up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
SKU GTHP1620 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 Shipping Ship within 5 - 7 days Market Industrial, Commercial Applications Commercial Building , HVAC , Industrial Workplace , Paint Booth , Roof Top Units, Furnace | AC Filter Characteristics Disposable , Dust Weight Arrestance Efficiency 60%, Tackified , Graduated Density Construction / Style Pad Media Polyester Pleats Per Foot Not Applicable Actual Size 15 7/8 x 19 1/2 x 3/8 Nominal Size 16 x 20 x 1/2 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907066386 MFG Part GTHP1620 Weight 13.8000
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.