Sure-Fit White Dry Tackified Antimicrobial 10oz Pad 16x25x7/8
Air Filters, Inc™ SureFit™ Blue and White Dry Tackified Antimicrobial 10oz Polyester , Antimicrobial, Used as a high grade 1 inch Blue and white media made with small denier fibers.
Commonly used for upgrades from less efficient material and more efficient than the standard 2” fiberglass media
Air intake media for paint booths as well as powder paint collection.
- Polyester , Antimicrobial media bonded with a fire retardant resin.
- The fiber orientation and graduated Density , Tackified of this media yields greater depth loading and higher arrestance than other synthetic media.
- This product is a superior replacement for 1” Polyester , Antimicrobial media’s that contain lumps and thin spots and may be used to replace 2” fiberglass media.
- Media makes an excellent prefilter for use in protecting more expensive high efficiency filters.
- The media repels moisture and is suitable for use in temperatures up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
SKU TAMP1625 Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month U.S. Efficiency MERV 8 Euro Efficiency EN779-F5 Shipping Ship within 10 - 14 days Market Commercial, Industrial Applications Commercial Building, Furnace | AC Filter, HVAC, Industrial Workplace, Paint Booth, Roof Top Units Characteristics Disposable, Dust Weight Arrestance Efficiency 85%, Graduated Density, Tackified Construction / Style Pad Media Antimicrobial, Polyester Pleats Per Foot Not Applicable Actual Size 15 7/8 x 24 1/2 x 7/8 Nominal Size 16 x 25 x 7/8 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907066201 MFG Part TAMP1625 Weight 3.0500
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.