Specifically Designed for Liebert / Emerson Thermal Management Systems
DATA Center Applications
Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 11 pleated air filter specifically designed for Liebert™ / Emerson™ data center thermal management systems utilizes electrostatically charged, 100% synthetic media which offers significantly higher particulate efficiency than regular poly/cotton media pleated filters, with little change in static pressure. These filters are designed to last up to 3 months.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 11 seasonal 2-Inch pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander and dust mites for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
Air Filters, Inc.™ Astro-Pleat™ MERV 11 seasonal 2-Inch pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 11 seasonal pleated air filters contain 9 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
SKU APSX112812291228-DATA-C Recommended Replacement Rate 3 Month Filter Frame Material Paper U.S. Efficiency MERV 11 Euro Efficiency EN779-M6 Shipping Ship within 24 hours Market Industrial, Commercial Applications Computer Room , Computer Room A/C , Computer Room HVAC , Data Center , Server Farm , Server Room, Computer Lab Characteristics 3 Month Filter , Arrestance 95% , ASHRAE Efficiency 65% , Disposable , Dust Efficiency 65% , MERV 11, Standard Capacity , Panel Filter Filtered Contaminants dust , mite , mold , pollen , smog, dander Construction / Style Cardboard Frame , Expanded Metal, Panel , Standard Pleat Media Cotton-Polyester Filter Frame paper Pleats Per Foot 8 Actual Size 28 1/2 x 29 1/2 x 2 Nominal Size 28 1/2 x 29 1/2 x 2 Manufacturer Air Filters Incorporated UPC 715907111918 MFG Part APSX112812291228-DATA-C
Customize Your Air Filter in 4 Easy Steps
Have a Question?
Send us a message below or call us at 1.800.667.8563
Ordered your filters and need to know where they are?
Want to work for Air Filters Inc.? We are hiring!
Browse a full list of industry terms to better choose your filters.