What are Washable / Electrostatic Air Filters?
Electrostatic air filters, also known as washable air filters, are considered permanent filters since they are up to 10 times more efficient than standard disposable furnace filters. Air Filters Inc manufactures and supplies electrostatic air filters designed to trap up to 94% of the dust and allergens that pass through the filter. LifeTime Filter™ electrostatic furnace filters perform by creating a mild static charge caused by friction of air movement called “Static Cling” causing the dirt and dust to cling to the filter. By creating an electrostatic charge, there is no additional electrical cost but aids in keeping equipment coils cleaner, operating at the highest capacity possible.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Washable, Low-Efficiency Particulate Filter
- Works silently while your system is running and air is moving through the filter
- Clean approximately every 30 days
- Primary Stage or Stage 1 Filter
- For use in apartments; residential homes and commercial buildings