Most industries require clean working environments, but few hold the same standards as automotive painting. Paint application spraying facilities demand a steady supply of fresh, clean air for safety, hygiene and production quality.
Air Filters, Inc. provides superior clean and low particle capture 0.3 and 0.1 micron filters, which meet the most critical spraying facility requirements. Our team of experienced, knowledgeable experts is also ideally-equipped to design a complete solution that will provide a constant supply of fresh, clean, filtered air for your unique requirements.
By delivering comprehensive, single-sourced solutions to our automotive customers, we're able to provide customized service that improves paint spraying processes significantly. As a full-line manufacturer, we're ready to meet virtually any need, regardless of specific challenges associated with any one individual operation.
At Air Filters, Inc., we've spent over five decades serving countless customers working across a diverse array of fields and industries. During this time, we've gained a wealth of knowledge and experience that's made us the most trusted source for filtration products and services. Contact our office to learn more about our reliable, high-performing air filtration solutions for the automotive industry.
Automotive paint booth and powder coating applications require clean environments to ensure the high-quality application of coatings and paints. Air Filters Incorporated can design a complete air filtering solution that will provide a constant supply of clean and filtered air for your production facility. Our innovative air filters and systems offer particle capture up to 0.1 micron for paint booth and powder coating environments.
Our full line includes:
- SureFit™ Downdraft Premium Ceiling Pad Filters couple filtration with uniform air distribution in automotive paint booths.
- SureFit™ Paint Arrestor Media collects overspray to ensure that coatings are applied uniformly and that the air flow remains particle-free during production. Air Filters, Inc. can engineer a custom collector system to meet your unique requirements. The media can be changed based on the coating used.
- Surefit™ Fiberglass Media Pads/Rolls are offered in various grades specifically engineered to meet a variety of dust-loading applications. It is available dry and can be treated with a non-toxic, non-flammable, odorless adhesive.
- Astro-Pleat™ Pre-Filters> are pleated expanded metal-backed pre-filters, available in MERV 8, 11 and 13 efficiencies.
- Loc-N-Load™ pleated filters have an expanded metal-backing and an interlocking cardboard frame that allow multiple filters to be securely locked together to eliminate air bypass and provide superior air filtration.
- Spiral-Flo Cylindrical/Cartridge Filters are used to collect overspray in powder coating booths. These high-quality cylindrical filters feature a flame-retardant filter media with a spiral glue bead ensuring proper pleat separation and added strength.
- Filter Housings designed specifically for our filters, offering reliable, efficient operation, extended filter life and easy maintenance. We offer standard, v-bank, side access, side access double flat and filter back configurations.
- Accessories, including ZipTrax™ plastic channels, Titan Frame™ pad holding frames and AireTrap™ gaskets.
Call us today to see how our innovative products can solve your automotive coating filtration challenge!