Efficient operation of power equipment, turbines and turbomachinery requires precision filtering of intake air flows in the harshest environments. Air Filters Incorporated’s innovative filters and filter systems are designed to resist ambient air pollution, vibration, moisture and pressure drops, providing reliable high performance to keep your equipment operating at optimal effectiveness. We offer standard and custom solutions and can design a filtering system to meet your unique application requirements.
Our full line includes:
- Titan-Flo™ Stainless Steel Screen Filters provide corrosion-resistant, high efficiency performance in a multi-layer, welded filter.
- Titan-Flo™ Intake/Impact Panel Filters are air intake filters that use a lightweight 100% pleated polyester felt that is inserted between pleated epoxy coated screens. These heavy-duty, easy to clean filters can be used as a pre-filter or as a primary filter for engines, compressors, or blowers.
- High-Flo™ Gas Turbine Replacement Air Filters are designed for large engine air intake applications, coupling high efficiency with long life.
- Puracel™ High Temperature Air Filters are durable, stainless steel box filters designed to be operated at extremely high velocities with minimum pressure drop. Our Puracel™ filters meet UL class 1 requirements and are configured to provide maximum performance in high temperature environments.
- Astro-Pleat™ are pleated expanded metal-backed pre-filters, available in MERV 8, 11 and 13 efficiencies.
- Loc-N-Load™ pleated filters have an expanded metal-backing and an interlocking cardboard frame that allows multiple filters to be securely locked together to eliminate air bypass and provide superior air filtration.
- Housings designed specifically for our filters, offering reliable, efficient operation, extended filter life and easy maintenance. We offer standard, v-bank, side access, side access double flat and filter back configurations.
- Accessories, including ZipTrax™ plastic channels, Titan Frame™ pad holding frames and AireTrap™ gaskets.
Call today to see how our innovative, high quality products can solve your power equipment filtration challenge.